Tuesday 19 September 2017

challenge 10 resources improve

I am pleased with the challenge 10 blog as it is filling out as a resource. Still no feedback from my students but perhaps they are just a bit shy! I have included PDFsheets for Windows and Mac keyboard shortcuts. Also there is a short piece on Microsoft OneNote. I still am finding Google Keep a bit more flexible for my needs. However, as I get more stuff on either system the structured approach of OneNote may win out over the Google challenger. I find that I never use evernote anymore. Its probably because most of the time I am using my phone and tablets to capture my information on the fly.

Reading up on other blogging alternatives I am drawn to the various commentators that say that blogger is just too limiting. I must beg to differ since it is easy to set up, does not require special hosting and has most of the features that I didn't even know I needed. The templates may be limiting but of course you can always edit the HTML if you are so inclined. So for now goodbye wordpress and other hosted solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment