Saturday 20 February 2021

Todays virtual meeting

 Hi All,

I have been hard at work on the Wordies power point resource. I am a great proponent of death by PowerPoint and, as the current tome is over 150 slides long, have made something that is really is everything that I don't normally do. The wordies evolution  will be converted to PDF and I hope will become a useful book. Thanks to those that joined in the wordies sessions. 

The workbook primer that I sent out has proved a challenge if only how to fill it in electronically!

We take a breather from the websites although I have many more tools to share on Google sites.

Today is carousel day, so bring along your 'nagging' computing issues and we will see how many can be solved in the session.


Click the merry go round for today's meeting


No comments:

Post a Comment