Monday 21 May 2018

Choose the next topic please

Our Monday club in Sedlescombe continues to thrive after all this time. We cover all sorts of technology topics. From time to time I invite members to suggest the next topics to focus on in our sessions.

Members post it to this blog as a comment

Some ideas from the pit!


  • Make a movie
  • Make a slideshow
  • Use powerpoint
  • Edit pictures well
  • Do better social media
  • Transfer old movies to pc
  • Transfer old recordings or music to digital
  • Claymation

GO ON DO IT  - or else I might be choosing advanced calculus!

How to post a comment on Blogger

Google members can leave comments on other public Blogger blogs. If you don't have a Google account then you can sign up (click here) for free. If you have an android phone or tablet then you probably have one already.


At the bottom of this post you see the Posted by... bit. To the right there is an indicator of how many comments have been made. Click the word comments to open the current comments.

Type your comments into the box marked "Enter your comment......."

When you are happy then click on Publish.

If you are not signed into google then you will be asked to sign in before leaving your comment.


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. always a good one to choose we will revisit that one soon

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. lots of people wished that recently, some more famous than others. We can happily look at the changes to social media particularly with GDPR now in force.

      Delete
  3. how do i make my first million?
    connect church towers in a travel line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aside from stealing the bells and melting them down there are plenty of ways to make money on the internet. perhaps we should highlight some of them

      Delete
  4. PRODUCE an introductionary advert for Croquet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this sounds great Jo, I wonder where you want to place the advert, online, social media, web page, magazine, newsletter, window card?

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Patience and all card games are available for free on the internet for tablets, phones and laptop computers. We can do a session on games if you like

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Malwarebytes is a great asset to any system. Download for free and after the trial period decide whether you need the pro features. I get by happily with the free one myself

      Delete
  7. Would you kindly provide a procedure for opening a PDF for local editing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We covered opening a PDF in word but I will add an entry to the blog library.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tony

    I think many of us have a favourite picture which has an unfortunate background. With all the features of the colour wheel I am sure there will be a way to put in a complimentary saturated colour background. I hope this is not a step too far. Ron

    ReplyDelete
  10. I figured I would toss a few watchwords that might depict what I want to do. In the event that you perceive yourself in some of them, I figure it may be worth requiring the investment to continue perusing my profile. On the off chance that you don't continue understanding, I swear I won't be angry with you. I will never know in any case
    HealthIsGod.com | Health And Fitness Tips

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tony

    I had not entered a photo from my Nikon Coolpix camera's memory card since the advent of Windows 10, I have just tried every thing I could remember to do it but no luck. Does something need turning on after Windows 10?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tony, hope all is well. I have just got a new phone and something seems to have messed up my cloud storage. Is it possible to have a quick revisit to this topic at the club without messing up your schedule?

    ReplyDelete