Thursday 24 May 2018

I made little Wordsearch for you all out there to try

Making up puzzles

Its always nice to be a little creative but also to combine this with keeping your mind active. Sudoku and crosswords are something that we use at home to keep us on our toes and to use to wind down at the end of a busy day. Its clear that we need to engage our minds and work that muscle which is our brain. Lots of people are sharing their puzzles across clubs and societies to generate involvement and additional funds. 

I thought that it would be fun to add a word-search to the blog. I have put in on its own page to print out. This is a snapshot in 2018 of things out there and by no means exhaustive. I know that everyone has their favourite elements but these were the ones that just popped into my head.
Click on the puzzle picture to go to the page and see the puzzle full size ready for printing out.


Just in case you think I am brilliant at word-searches I must confess to using a word-search generating program on the web so many thanks to Puzzlemaker at Discovery education

 puzzlemaker


Just for fun I also added a scrambled birds name double puzzle - not too challenging I hope - just click on the puzzle to see it full sized.






1 comment:

  1. I figured I would toss a few watchwords that might depict what I want to do. In the event that you perceive yourself in some of them, I figure it may be worth requiring the investment to continue perusing my profile. On the off chance that you don't continue understanding, I swear I won't be angry with you. I will never know in any case
    Health Blog

    ReplyDelete