Thursday 31 May 2018

The Unconventional ICT website is going well

For those of you that are following my Unconventional ICT website development you may notice that the website is up and running.

It looks very professional thanks to the nice people at New Google Sites. However, it doesn't grab me as very unconventional. so that's what I shall have to work with to make the site really pop with custom graphics. I am not trying to add custom code since this may not work on all devices. I have already found that older iPads and browsers do not support some of the embedded features which can add special effects like slideshows and feedback forms.

The only real downside for the New Google sites presently are the limited themes currently available. This places a restriction on the text that you can display on your site. Eventually this will be remedied but has caused issues for me with title text on photography backgrounds. 

Have a look yourself and comment on the site.




No comments:

Post a Comment